If there is no pronunciation trainer for the language you wish to learn, you should make flash cards for all the sounds you need to learn, using the Anki deck “1. spelling and sounds” cards option.
Articles in this section
- Using Multiple Model Decks
- Adding Spelling Tests to Cards
- Basic Anki guide
- How to solve backwards flashcards or an incorrect display of the cards in the Anki model deck?
- How do I solve the merging conflict when I sync Anki with AnkiWeb for the first time?
- How to use the pronunciation trainer for your Android phone?
- How do I make flashcards for hard to describe verbs or prepositions?
- How do I sign up for an AnkiWeb account?
- How do I generate flashcards for an unsupported language?
- How do I make flashcards for my own pronunciation trainer?