Your rough aim is 30 new cards created per day, but there's no harm in spending 2 hours on one day creating a bunch of cards and then taking a break for a few days. The only thing that can be a little challenging is if you spend 8-10 hours on one day creating tons and tons of flashcards and then study them over the next few weeks. If you do, then some cards are going to feel REALLY unfamiliar due to the huge time delay between when you created them and when you reviewed them. It's not deadly, but it might feel uncomfortable during your first reviews.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my old word list with the new app?
- When is the best time to start my own cards for vocabulary?
- When I see a single word, like "Verdad" on a flashcard, am I supposed to remember every word of the fill-in-the-blank I used when I created that card?
- What’s with the northern and southern versions in the Latin American Spanish word list?
- When I'm forgetting older cards, what do I do?
- How to save multi search shortcut on computer
- What settings should I use for my Anki decks?
- Where can I find your multisearch tools?
- Is there a general rule for how many cards I should aim to add to my 625 word list Anki deck for new words in my 30min per day sessions?
- Opening a single tab in multi search