By ~3-4 weeks in, you should be completely done with new pronunciation trainer flashcards, and you should just be seeing reviews of old cards at this point. Because of the way that Anki/Spaced Repetition works, you're going to keep seeing those old pronunciation trainer flashcards for the foreseeable future (though for an ever diminishing, tiny amount of time each day). If you've been studying for 3 months, you should definitely move forward to vocabulary and grammar. Personally, I do like to keep my pronunciation trainer flashcards mixed in with the vocab/grammar flashcards, but if you'd prefer to shut them off entirely at this point, you totally can.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by fluency?
- Should I wait until the app is released?
- How should I incorporate a tutor into my language learning?
- How long does it take to get through the pronunciation trainer?
- I’m trying to use Rosetta Stone alongside your method. Is this OK?
- Help! I found out I'm traveling abroad next month and I don't know the language
- When making sentence flashcards, should I select pictures that describe the specific word I'm trying to learn or should I pick pictures that relate to the entire sentence?
- How do I master a proper accent?
- How do I push past mental blocks to achieve fluency?
- How many cards do I need to learn a day?