Start making your own cards as soon as you feel comfortable with the alphabet. For languages like Spanish, this may happen after just a few days or a week. For something like Arabic, that'll take a bit longer, maybe 2-3 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my old word list with the new app?
- When is the best time to start my own cards for vocabulary?
- When I see a single word, like "Verdad" on a flashcard, am I supposed to remember every word of the fill-in-the-blank I used when I created that card?
- What’s with the northern and southern versions in the Latin American Spanish word list?
- When I'm forgetting older cards, what do I do?
- How to save multi search shortcut on computer
- What settings should I use for my Anki decks?
- Where can I find your multisearch tools?
- Is there a general rule for how many cards I should aim to add to my 625 word list Anki deck for new words in my 30min per day sessions?
- Opening a single tab in multi search