The pronunciation trainer has a point (usually after 2-3 weeks) where you stop learning new spelling rules and start hitting simple vocabulary/example words to help test your spelling rule knowledge a bit further. That's usually a good point to jump into making vocabulary cards.
Articles in this section
- I can't get my trainer to work in Anki.
- What is the intent of the last set of cards in the trainers?
- What's the best way to integrate pronunciation practice using a Fluent Forever pronunciation trainer?
- What's the best way to find and record minimal pairs for a language without pronunciation trainers, like Khmer?
- If I'm not a native English speaker, can I use the pronunciation trainers?
- Should I continue to focus solely on my pronunciation and then move onto my words?
- Which version of the pronunciation trainer should I purchase?
- Why is my deck only populated with 28 cards?
- What do I do when I'm forgetting older cards?
- If I follow the one lesson per day schedule, how long will it take to finish?