At the moment, we're aiming to support iOS and Android native. So for our first versions, no, Chromebooks won't be supported. Later on, we're hoping to add Chromebook support.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the app on a tablet?
- Can I use the app on my Mac desktop?
- Will the app change how I make cards?
- Can I skip image searches and save money on my subscription?
- Can I use the app without internet access?
- Will the new app support Chromebooks?
- Will we be able to add our own sentences and have native speakers proofread them in the new app?
- Will the app run only on mobile phones?
- Is the ‘gamification’ stretch goal going to be annoying?
- If I have slow internet access, will the app still run?