We're starting by optimizing the app for mobile phone use. It should run on most iOS and Android tablets, but it won't yet take advantage of the expanded screen size. Once we get the app in good working order, across all the languages, then we'll go back in and optimize for tablets!
Articles in this section
- Can I use the app on a tablet?
- Can I use the app on my Mac desktop?
- Will the app change how I make cards?
- Can I skip image searches and save money on my subscription?
- Can I use the app without internet access?
- Will the new app support Chromebooks?
- Will we be able to add our own sentences and have native speakers proofread them in the new app?
- Will the app run only on mobile phones?
- Is the ‘gamification’ stretch goal going to be annoying?
- If I have slow internet access, will the app still run?