Nope. There is no subscription cost for reviewing your old cards, no matter how long you want to review them. Subscription costs are only for the ability to create new cards, since that’s what costs us money. Please do note that this is only for Kickstarter and IndieGoGo backers. Retail subscriptions will need an active subscription to review cards.
Articles in this section
- What are the currently planned differences between the single language and multiple language subscriptions?
- Do I need a subscription to review my old flashcards?
- Do I need a subscription to use a sentence list?
- Will you offer a license for the app that could meet the needs of multiple users in two languages and on two continents?
- Can the recipient of the gift from my pledge pause their subscription?
- I heard you have an app in development, but I just bought your other materials
- How much will the app cost once it's released?
- Is there going to be a family subscription plan?
- When do the subscriptions start? Are you doing one beta test or multiple?