The process of creating your deck will be a bit different indeed. Different as in much easier and faster. Instead of a lot of typing and adding, you will simply tap on a word or sentence, find a picture and select create. It should be at least 50% faster than with Anki, and about 1009276767% faster than on paper, assuming you draw the pictures yourself. This will result in 50% more cards made and ready to review, and 50% faster language acquisition. Oh the joys of technology...
Articles in this section
- How do I use the app on a day by day basis?
- Are pronunciation videos in the beta, and how do I view them?
- Can I use the app on a tablet?
- Can I use the app on my Mac desktop?
- Will the app change how I make cards?
- Can I skip image searches and save money on my subscription?
- Can I use the app without internet access?
- Will the new app support Chromebooks?
- Will we be able to add our own sentences and have native speakers proofread them in the new app?
- Will the app run only on mobile phones?