Not at this time. We'll look into this as a future feature.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a custom keyboard (Hebrew, Cree, Arabic, etc.) with the app?
- Can I add videos to my flashcards?
- Can I combine my language classes with the Fluent Forever App?
- What’s the difference between the Fluent Forever Awesome Word Lists and the new Sentence Lists?
- How will the app handle unsupported languages?
- How are you going to handle declined/inflected words?
- I just started with Fluent Forever. Should I wait to make flashcards until the app comes out?
- Which languages will be available at the start?
- Can the app fix the bad habits I've picked up since learning English in school?
- If the app changes how I make cards, will I not learn as much?