No. The Fluent Forever App is pretty different from Anki in terms of how it stores data about your flashcards, and there's no straightforward way to move information from one to the other.
Articles in this section
- Why can I only review 10 cards?
- Does Fluent Forever own the pictures I upload to the app?
- What's the 'web app' and does it run on mobiles or only desktops?
- Will the app teach the IPA?
- How are the spelling cards going to work? Will you be able to type in your answers to check your spelling?
- Can we communicate with other app users in-app?
- Why can't I say whether a flashcard was Easy/Normal/Hard, like I can in Anki?
- In the app, will we be able to access the illustrations from the Most Awesome Word Lists?
- When you say "native speaker support," what do you mean?
- Why is my phone not supported? Is my phone too old for your app?