For our initial release, there won't be a way to access the Most Awesome Word List illustrations. But we're definitely looking for ways to include them into the future feature list. I have a sneaking suspicion that that'll work best with versions of the app that are optimized for tablets, rather than mobile phones, due to the extra screen real estate.
Articles in this section
- Does Fluent Forever own the pictures I upload to the app?
- What's the 'web app' and does it run on mobiles or only desktops?
- Will the app teach the IPA?
- How are the spelling cards going to work? Will you be able to type in your answers to check your spelling?
- Can we communicate with other app users in-app?
- Why can't I say whether a flashcard was Easy/Normal/Hard, like I can in Anki?
- In the app, will we be able to access the illustrations from the Most Awesome Word Lists?
- When you say "native speaker support," what do you mean?
- Why is my phone not supported? Is my phone too old for your app?
- Will I be able to import from/export to Anki?