We'll include the same IPA information that shows up in our Anki Pronunciation Trainers in our app. Beyond that, we won't explicitly teach each IPA symbol, at least in the initial versions. We may look into explicit IPA instruction at some point in the future, if we see a demand for it.
Articles in this section
- Does Fluent Forever own the pictures I upload to the app?
- What's the 'web app' and does it run on mobiles or only desktops?
- Will the app teach the IPA?
- How are the spelling cards going to work? Will you be able to type in your answers to check your spelling?
- Can we communicate with other app users in-app?
- Why can't I say whether a flashcard was Easy/Normal/Hard, like I can in Anki?
- In the app, will we be able to access the illustrations from the Most Awesome Word Lists?
- When you say "native speaker support," what do you mean?
- Why is my phone not supported? Is my phone too old for your app?
- Will I be able to import from/export to Anki?