No. At the moment, the beta is just to get a feel for the app. We'll add the ability to actually save your cards long term in a later release, so don't go crazy with card creation.
Articles in this section
- Why is only Spanish available? (Demo & August Beta)
- Differences between the demo and beta/final version
- Differences between the demo, beta, and final version of Fluent Forever App
- I can only create and review flashcards for 8 (Demo) or 47 (Beta) words, then I get stuck! What gives?
- Can I use the app to learn the genders along with my nouns?
- Can I add more than one image to my flashcards?
- Can I add my own words/sentences to the demo/beta?
- Why is there English in the demo/beta? Will there be less in the future?
- Can I use the demo/beta to learn pronunciation/vocab/grammar?
- Does using the demo or beta count towards my subscription months?