This is related to our lack of image and sound caching. Basically, you have to wait to see a flashcard until you've downloaded the audio/images, and if your connection isn't super fast, that brings in a delay. We'll be adding caching to a future version, which will speed things up substantially.
Articles in this section
- Sound is not working anywhere! No sound in the demo!
- App crashes after tapping "back"
- All words erased from sentence instead of one
- Demo minimal pairs sound issues
- Cannot scroll to bottom of demo screen
- There's a delay before flashcards show up in review.
- Sound files are taking a long time to start playing.
- Images are loading slowly
- Support Bug: My support ticket/conversation is gone!