At the moment, what you have access to is the Fluent Forever App demo. This is not the full app, but is a preview of the app. Therefore, the only language available is Spanish. As we develop the app further, we will be adding more languages and features.
Articles in this section
- Why is only Spanish available?
- Differences between the demo and beta/final version
- I can only create and review flashcards for 8 words, then I get stuck! What gives?
- Can I use the app to learn the genders along with my nouns?
- Can I add more than one image to my flashcards?
- Can I add my own words/sentences to the demo?
- Why is there English in the demo? Will there be less in the future?
- Can I use the demo to learn pronunciation/vocab/grammar?
- Does using the demo or beta count towards my subscription months?
- Can I add custom images/gifs to my flashcards in the demo?