At the moment, what you have access to is the Fluent Forever App beta. This is not the final release of the app. For this initial beta, the only language available is Spanish. We will be adding languages as we approach our final release, and you can follow along with our progress at http://progress.fluent-forever.com.
Articles in this section
- Why is only Spanish available? (Demo & August Beta)
- Differences between the demo and beta/final version
- Differences between the demo, beta, and final version of Fluent Forever App
- I can only create and review flashcards for 8 (Demo) or 47 (Beta) words, then I get stuck! What gives?
- Can I use the app to learn the genders along with my nouns?
- Can I add more than one image to my flashcards?
- Can I add my own words/sentences to the demo/beta?
- Why is there English in the demo/beta? Will there be less in the future?
- Can I use the demo/beta to learn pronunciation/vocab/grammar?
- Does using the demo or beta count towards my subscription months?