This seems to be somewhat of an issue when learning a word through sentences. When you select that you would like to learn another word from a sentence, and go back, you will either have to delete the whole process and start over, or create the card and then choose your word you actually wanted to learn. This will be different in the later updates especially with our much anticipated "oops" button. I wish we had one of those buttons in real life... after we say something stupid... hit "oops" and time just goes back 2 minutes... Imagine that...
Articles in this section
- Why are the image selection suggestions not always that good?
- I'm getting no image search results when I hit '+'!
- Why does the "Popular Images" results include inappropriate content?
- Why does the layout of the items look weird on my screen?
- Why are the back and cancel button not back-ing and cancelling?
- Why are images taking so long to load?
- Why do my flashcards I made with the app dissappear?
- How can I sync my progress between different devices?
- Why are there two copies of Fluent installed on my phone?