If you have signed up for our app, selected a plan, and are still within your free trial period, you can cancel at any time before your first billing date.
In order to do that, there are just a few quick steps you need to take.
If you have started a trial through our portal
1. Log into your account on our portal by:
- Opening https://fluent-forever.app/ in your web browser
- Accessing the Fluent Forever app to go to the Settings menu → Cancel Subscription/End App Access
Tip: Make sure you use the same email and login method combination you used when you originally signed up (the Facebook button, Google button, Apple ID, or username and password).
2. Once you log in, you will be taken to your Account page.
3. Click on the red Cancel button at the bottom of the section containing your subscription information.
Alternatively, if you have subscribed through the Google Play Store or the App Store, you will need to follow the steps below.
Cancellation process for subscriptions via Google Play
- Via your phone:
- Open the Google Play Store making sure you are logged in with the correct Google account.
- Tap Menu and then choose Subscriptions.
- Select your Fluent Forever subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions you see on-screen.
- Via your computer:
- In a web browser, go to play.google.com, making sure you are logged in with the correct Google account.
- Click My Subscriptions (located on the left).
- Select your Fluent Forever subscription.
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription.
For more information, please check this Google Play help article.
Cancellation process via the iOS App Store
- On your iPhone, please go to Settings, tap your name and then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID (you may need to sign in during this step).
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap your Fluent Forever subscription to be able to manage it.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm.
For more information about the process on different Apple devices, read this Apple help article.
Note: Before December 13th, 2019, the Fluent Forever app had a different trial program where users did not need to provide their payment information upfront to begin a trial. After this date, due to mandatory App Store requirements, users must choose a plan to begin their trial. Currently, users will not be billed for a subscription during their free trial period, and they can cancel it at any time before their first billing date.
If you run into any issues with the process or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Happiness Team through our Contact Form.
For more information on our cancellation policy, check Fluent Forever’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.