So the images aren't quite what you expected, and you're wondering what now? 🤔
Well, you're in luck! There is a way to report images directly from the app and below is how you can do that.
- Images are not relevant to the word
- An image is offensive
- Too few images
When reporting an image you first must have the card open, by either creating a word card or reviewing one.
- Tap the 'Find more' spyglass. You will see a screen similar to the below:
- Tap the image you'd like to report, and then the ellipsis to 'Report an Image'.
- Choose an option as to why you are reporting
- Add any additional comments in the comment section you think is relevant to your report
- Click 'Submit'
Friendly note: You may see these images again after reporting them, however by doing this, we'll receive your feedback and it will help us to keep improving our image search!