How Does the Fluent Forever App Work?
Learn the in's and out's of the Fluent Forever app.
- How do I use the app on a day by day basis?
- What do the buttons in the review sessions mean?
- How do I use the Explore tab?
- Why does the review section say I need to create cards?
- What are the daily and bonus goals, and how do I make progress with them?
- How can I achieve my daily goal of creating/learning "x" amount of cards?
- Are pronunciation videos in the beta, and how do I view them?
- Can I use the app to learn the genders along with my nouns?
- Can I use the app on a tablet?
- Can I use the app on my Mac desktop?
- Will the app change how I make cards?
- Can I skip image searches and save money on my subscription?
- Will the new app support Chromebooks?
- Will we be able to add our own sentences and have native speakers proofread them in the new app?
- Will the app run only on mobile phones?
- Is the ‘gamification’ in the app going to be annoying?
- If I have slow internet access, will the app still run?