Differences between the demo and the beta/release versions of the app
Did you expect to see a feature in the demo and you can't find it? Just curious about how the demo differs from the beta/public releases of the app? This section will help clarify what's coming next
- Why are only a couple of the languages promised available in the beta?
- What are the differences between the beta and the final version of Fluent Forever App?
- Can I use the app to learn the genders along with my nouns?
- Can I add more than one image to my flashcards?
- Can I add my own words and sentences to the beta?
- Why is there English in the beta?
- Can I use the beta to learn pronunciation, vocab and grammar?
- Does using the beta count towards my subscription months? (Applies to "Backers" Only)
- Can I add custom images or gifs to my flashcards in the beta?
- Am I downloading the demo or the beta?
- If I make cards now, will I keep them in the final release?
- Will the beta/final release run on my phone? What OS versions are needed?
- Will the beta/final release work offline?
- Can I skip the basics if I am advanced in a language?
- Where is my language?