Anki makes this annoyingly difficult, and as you've probably noticed, re-
installing Anki doesn't fix it.
To fix it:
- Go to your User Folder.
- Go to your Library Folder inside your User Folder
- Go to the Application Support Folder inside your Library Folder.
- Go to the Anki2 Folder and find a file called Prefs.db
- Make sure Anki isn't open (if so, stop it completely).
- Delete prefs.db.
- Open Anki up and you should be able to choose your interface language
This is the only way to change the language in Anki after you have chosen the