If you have purchased a subscription for the Fluent Forever app and are wondering what our cacellation policy is, you've come to the right place! In this article, you'll find all you need to know about our policy and what steps you'll need to take in case you'd like to cancel your subscription.
Subscriptions purchased through our website
- Our cancellation policy
As per our Terms of Service, accounts with autorenewing periodic subscriptions are automatically billed and unless they are cancelled through your account on our website https://fluent-forever.app/, they will be renewed automatically at the end of the term. This means that after your initial or any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will renew automatically for the period you have originally subscribed.
If you'd like to cancel your subscription and you would not like to use our app and be billed anymore, you will need to cancel through our website. Simply deleting the app from your phone, will not cancel your subscription.
However, please note that it is the user's responsibility to manage their subscription. Our team is not able to cancel the subscriptions on our users' behalf as this is a major account change that needs to be performed by the owner of the account only, who can verify their identity by logging in to their account on our website https://fluent-forever.app/.
- The cancellation process via our website:
If you'd like to cancel your subscription purchased through our website, you should follow these steps:
1. In a web browser go to https://fluent-forever.app/ and click on Log In (located on the upper right) to log into the portal. You should be able to log in via the same login method you used when you originally signed up (the Facebook button, Google button or username and password).
2. Once you log in, click on your name visible in the upper right corner of the page and select Account.
3. Click on the red Cancel button at the bottom of the section containing your subscription information. (Please note that if your subscription is within our 30-day money back guarantee, you will see a Refund button instead of Cancel).
P.S. If you are interested to read about our Refund policy, please feel free to check this article.
In-app subscriptions purchased through the Google Play Store or iOS App Store
If you have an in-app subscription, and you'd like to cancel it, you should do this through the app store via which you subscribed as the subscription is not managed through us.
- Cancellation process via Google Play
If you subscribed through Google Play and you'd like to cancel, please follow these steps
Via your phone
- Open the Google Play Store making sure you are logged in with the correct Google account
- Tap Menu and then choose Subscriptions
- Select your Fluent Forever subscription and tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions you will see
Via your computer
- In a web browser go to play.google.com making sure you are logged in with the correct Google account
- Click My Subscriptions (located on the left)
- Select your Fluent Forever subscription
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription.
For more information, please check this Google Play Help article.
- Cancellation process via the iOS App Store
- On your iPhone, please go to Settings, tap your name and then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID (you may need to sign in during this step)
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap your Fluent Forever subscription in order to manage it
- Tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm
For more information about the process on different Apple devices, please check this Apple Help article.
And, of course, if you have any questions about the status of your subscription or need help with the cancellation process, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Happiness Team at email@example.com. If you are experiencing difficulties with the process and you are unable to cancel on your end, our team will request identity verification in order to help further. For your account's security, we are not able to perform such changes without verifying you are the owner of the account.
We are sorry to see you go and if there's anything at all we can do to help or make your experience with the app a better one, do not hesitate to contact us!