The Fluent Forever App
Learn the language of your dreams and never forget it with our revolutionary new app.
Language Learning with the Fluent Forever App
- Which languages will be available at the start?
- How does the app teach grammar? Are there specific grammar lessons?
- Can I use a custom keyboard (Hebrew, Cree, Arabic, etc.) with the app?
- Can I add videos to my flashcards?
- Can I combine my language classes with the Fluent Forever App?
- What’s the difference between the Fluent Forever Awesome Word Lists and the new Sentence Lists?
- See all 13 articles
How Does the Fluent Forever App Work?
- How do I use the app on a day by day basis?
- What are the daily and bonus goals, and how do I make progress with them?
- How can I achieve my daily goal of creating/learning "x" amount of cards?
- Are pronunciation videos in the beta, and how do I view them?
- Can I use the app to learn the genders along with my nouns?
- Can I use the app on a tablet?
- See all 14 articles
What About Anki?
The Fluent Forever App Subscription FAQs
- How do I request a refund for my subscription?
- How do I cancel my Fluent Forever app subscription?
- What are the differences between the single language and multiple language pledges and the retail subscriptions?
- Do I need a subscription to review my old flashcards?
- Do I need a subscription to use a sentence list?
- Can a gift recipient pause their subscription?
- See all 10 articles
The Fluent Forever App FAQs
- How do I download the flashcards I created in the app?
- Why are there images on my reviews which I didn't choose?
- Why are you using 'Bing' for your image searches?
- Why can I only review 10 cards?
- Does Fluent Forever own the pictures I upload to the app?
- What's the 'web app' and does it run on mobiles or only desktops?
- See all 24 articles