How Does the Fluent Forever App Work?
Learn the in's and out's of the Fluent Forever app.
- How do I use the app on a day-by-day basis?
- Why do my review sessions consist of 25 cards or less?
- What do the buttons in the review sessions mean?
- How do I search for words and sentences in the app?
- Why does the review section say I need to create cards?
- How can I complete my daily tasks?
- How do I rewatch a video from a previous pronunciation lesson, and are there more videos available in the app?
- Can I use the app to learn the genders along with my nouns?
- Can I use the app on a tablet?
- Can I use the app on my Mac desktop?
- Will the app change how I make cards?
- Can I skip image searches and save money on my subscription?
- Will the new app support Chromebooks?
- Will we be able to add our own sentences and have native speakers proofread them in the new app?
- Will the app run only on mobile phones?
- Is the ‘gamification’ in the app going to be annoying?
- If I have slow internet access, will the app still run?