The Fluent Forever App FAQs
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about our new app.
- Why are you using 'Bing' for your image searches?
- Why can I only review 10 cards?
- Does Fluent Forever own the pictures I upload to the app?
- What's the 'web app' and does it run on mobiles or only desktops?
- Will the app teach the IPA?
- Will you be able to type in your answers to check your spelling in the spelling cards?
- Can we communicate with other app users in-app?
- Why can't I say whether a flashcard was Easy/Normal/Hard, like I can in Anki?
- In the app, will we be able to access the illustrations from the Most Awesome Word Lists?
- When you say "native speaker support," what do you mean?
- Why is my phone not supported? Is my phone too old for your app?
- Will I be able to import from/export to Anki?
- When will you release the beta/full version of the app?
- When will you release my target language? (Japanese, Mandarin, Klingon...?)
- How will the app be delivered?