Language Learning with the Fluent Forever App
Find out how language learning and the Fluent Forever app work together.
- Which languages will be available at the start?
- How can I submit an idea for a sentence/phrase/question I'd like to see available in the Fluent Forever app?
- How does the app teach grammar? Are there specific grammar lessons?
- Can I use a custom keyboard (Hebrew, Cree, Arabic, etc.) with the app?
- Can I add videos to my flashcards?
- Can I combine my language classes with the Fluent Forever App?
- What’s the difference between the Fluent Forever Awesome Word Lists and the new Sentence Lists?
- How will the app handle unsupported languages?
- How are you going to handle declined/inflected words?
- Should I wait to make flashcards until the app comes out?
- Can the app fix the bad habits I've picked up since learning English in school?
- If the app changes how I make cards, will I not learn as much?
- Will the app be useful to me if I’m learning a language that’s not in the current plans?
- How will the app work for someone wanting to learn English?