We’d be sad to see you go, but if you’d like to cancel your subscription to the Fluent Forever app, we’ve made the process quick and easy. You can find all the steps you need to follow below.
Depending on whether you subscribed through our portal or in-app (via the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store), the steps to cancel are different:
- Subscriptions purchased through our portal can be canceled by logging in at https://fluent-forever.app/.
- In-app subscriptions need to be canceled via the app stores.
Subscriptions through the Fluent Forever portal
There are two ways to access the portal:
- Via the Fluent Forever app
- By opening https://fluent-forever.app/ directly in your web browser
Once logged into the portal, on your Account page you can choose to end your subscription by clicking on the red Cancel button.
1. Log into your account at https://fluent-forever.app/. You can also access this in-app via Settings → Cancel Subscription/End App Access:
Tip: Trouble finding your account information? Make sure you are using the email address you originally signed up with and the same login method you used when you first signed up – username and password, Google, Apple ID, or Facebook.
2. Once you log in, you will be taken to your Account page.
3. Select the Cancel button:
This will stop the subscription and make sure that you will not be charged anymore once your subscription expires. For more information, check our Refund and Cancellation Policy.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the process and you are unable to cancel on your end, do not hesitate to get in touch with us through our Contact Form.
Our Customer Happiness Team will request identity verification in order to help you further. For your account’s security, we are unable to perform such changes without verifying that you are the owner of the account.
If you subscribed through Google Play and you’d like to cancel, please follow these steps.
- Via your phone:
- Open the Google Play Store, making sure you are logged in with the correct Google account.
- Tap Menu and then choose Subscriptions.
- Select your Fluent Forever subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions you see on-screen.
- Via your computer:
- In a web browser, go to play.google.com, making sure you are logged in with the correct Google account.
- Click My Subscriptions (located on the left).
- Select your Fluent Forever subscription.
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription.
For more information, please check this Google Play Help article.
- If you subscribed via the iOS App Store and you’d like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings, tap your name and then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID (you may need to sign in during this step).
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap your Fluent Forever subscription to be able to manage it.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm.
For more information about the process on different Apple devices, please read this Apple Help article.
Note: If you are still in your free trial days and your subscription hasn’t started yet, you will be able to cancel by following the same steps provided above. You can also check this article explaining the process.
If you have any questions about the status of your account, or if you need help with any of the steps provided here, do not hesitate to reach out through our Contact Form. We’ll do our best to assist you!